- Recruit/On-board new publishing partners, agencies, and direct clients. Integrate with their systems, launch campaigns, and analyze performance.
- Daily affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creatives, affiliate communications such as e-Newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution
- Monitor affiliate activity, analysis performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate partner generated revenues
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and joint venture partners have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers
- Work on strategic partnerships to help the product scale further
- Actively look out for new opportunities in the space and incorporate the same into our products
How to Apply?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in hands on affiliate/publisher management
- Should have managed at least 100M plus impressions month on month
- Strong passion for new forms of brand and product advertising
- Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry, including its customs, culture, and controversies
- Must be able to document strong understanding of both legal/ethical and illegitimate/unethical affiliate marketing practices, including thorough knowledge of how spyware, adware, and parasite ware can be detected and prevented
- Must be fluent and skilled in the internet marketing sales process, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimization, per-per-click advertising, blog/forum marketing/span>
- Be a good negotiator with an understanding of internet dynamics (CPA, CPC, CPM, CPV, and CPL)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills: Upbeat, friendly and professional
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and office-related IT tools
- Willingness to learn new things even though you never done them before
- Familiarity with the ins and outs of a start-up environment
Mail your CV to [email protected] with the designation applied for mentioned in the subject line.